What's Included in the Live Class Season Pass
As long as you're subscribed, your Live Class Season Pass includes:
- The ability to attend any of my live online classes - here's the upcoming calendar. I teach each of the classes at least four times per year: at least twice in the US time zones (9AM-5PM Eastern), and twice in European time zones (8AM-4PM UTC.) I schedule them about 3-4 months in advance.
- The ability to watch the recordings of all of my online classes too.
- The ability to download the slides & demo scripts for each class.
This also includes any new online classes that I bring out during your subscription! They're all included in the Live Class Season Pass.
Just to be clear, these things are not included:
- In-person (not online) events like conferences, whenever the world starts having those again.
- Weekend classes - all of my live classes are held on weekdays.
- Consulting services - on each lecture's recording page, you can post questions about the lecture or related things, but you can't just lob a server's data over at me and tell me to fix it. For that, check out my consulting services.